I CAN HEAL® MOVEMENT
“THE I CAN HEAL® MOVEMENT ADVANCES THE IDEA THAT HEALING IS POSSIBLE,
PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY, & SOCIALLY
BY LOVING OURSELVES, WE FIND JOY & CREATE A MORE LOVING WORLD.”
* to teach Love & Self-Love to end suffering
* to restore Integrity at the individual and collective levels
* to help people find a Community of like-minded others
* to give people a Voice
* to move people from victimhood to Self-Empowerment
* to help people Heal themselves physically, emotionally, spiritually, and socially
* to restore individual and collective Happiness, Health, and Wholeness
* to restore the Earth and its peoples to a state of Harmony and Balance
The mission of the I CAN HEAL® movement is to teach love & self-love: to help us remember who we are and all that is, because we’ve been socialized away from love & loving ourselves, through conditional love, to feel fear, guilt, or shame about ourselves; consequently, we come to forget who we are, believe the false to be true, and suffer, so that we no longer feel free or happy.
The I CAN HEAL® movement serves to end suffering by shedding light on falsehood, through:
1) Integration: offering a scientifically-grounded explanation of how we were led astray (that is, how we were socialized away from love)
2) Meditation: encouraging realignment of our compass back to “true north,” or truth, through the practice of meditation (that is, meditation is the de-socialization process back to love)
3) Affiliation: providing opportunities to navigate ourselves into social environments that accept us as we are and connect with like-minded others, online or offline
so that we can feel the love and joy we are, again, and reclaim our inherent freedom and happiness.
By teaching love & self-love, the I CAN HEAL® movement seeks to restore integrity at the individual and collective levels by providing us with experiential insight into our true nature, of being loved, love, and loveable (ending fear, guilt, and shame), infusing us with the courage and strength to be who we truly are, and to truly love and care for ourselves, regardless of social opinion.
By staying true to our hearts and loving ourselves, we inspire others to stay to true to their hearts and love themselves, also; in this way, we work towards the unleashing of human potential, and the liberation of the human spirit for all, restoring harmony and balance to the Earth and its peoples, so that all people may experience, and know, happiness, love, peace, truth, and freedom.